Arizona Real Estate Termite Pest Inspection Phoenix Az – Need a WDIIR Arizona Real Estate Termite Pest Inspection? We can help! Get expert service today from the experts. Bills Pest Termite Control is Family Owned and locally operated by Arizona natives familiar with the unique pests that inhabit our Sonoran Desert. We are the experts that other exterminators call upon when they encounter a termite infestation beyond their experience. If you are considering the purchase of any structure in Arizona it is advisable to get a thorough termite inspection prior to making the final purchasing decision. #1 Arizona Termite Pest Inspection Reports.
Arizona Termite Inspection Reports
Not all termite inspectors are equal. In fact, not all exterminators have the experience and/or knowledge to detect all species of Arizona termites.
When it is the time comes for your next inspection report – hire the best.
- Nearly three decades years of experience.
- Arizona’s Termite Experts
- Recommended by local realtors and title companies
- Fast same day service on Wood Infestation Reports.
- Basic reports start at $50.00.
- Premium reports start at $150.00 and include a 1-year warranty for your clients.
- Need treatment? Bill’s provides quick service same day service
- Computer-generated, easy to read reports available same day via email.
Trusted Termite Inspector
Bills Pest Termite Control understands that purchasing or trying to sell a home is stressful. This is why we provide experienced professionals who can take care of your pest inspection and termite treatment needs – start to finish. We even offer inspections prior to listing your home getting you one step closer to a hassle-free closing. With competitive prices, comprehensive inspections, thorough termite treatments, and friendly, experienced staff – Bill’s is the easy choice for Phoenix-area realtors and title companies.
During a real estate termite inspection, we look for signs of pest infestation or damage in the house (both current and past). We carry out a thorough examination of the structure, usually starting from the foundation and/or basement extending to the outside of the house and into the attic. Our real estate termite inspection also includes looking for signs of excessive moisture, and conditions conducive to future infestation.
$50 Arizona WDIIR Inspection Reports
Whether you need just a termite inspection report or a more comprehensive assessment, Bill’s has been providing Arizona real estate Pest inspection reports and second opinions in Arizona for nearly three decades. We appreciate the opportunity to use our expertise to simplify your Arizona real estate transactions. Whether you are a real estate professional, title company, or homeowner you can expect a fast, professional and accurate inspection from Bill’s Pest Termite Control. Convenient and close by – we provide services Valley-wide throughout Phoenix, to Mesa, to Scottsdale, and more. We’re your Arizona hometown exterminator.
Free Termite Inspections, Second Opinions & Evaluations
Homes in Arizona should be inspected at least once a year to ensure termites or other pests are not present. Bills Pest Termite Control provides FREE YEARLY termite inspections -contact us to schedule your home pest inspection today.
Tips for Arizona Home Buyers:
- Always use a professional real estate agent.
- Research and select an experienced and highly rated Pest Inspector.
- Schedule your Pest Inspection at the beginning of your 10-day inspection period to give time for research, and follow-up inspections.
- Request your real estate agent provide you with the Sellers Disclosure Statement listing current/past pest problems.
- Review the Pest Inspection report with your real estate agent upon completion.
- If treatment is necessary, and/or recommended the buyer should research and select a highly rated exterminator.
Tips for Arizona Home Sellers:
- When possible use the services of a real estate agent.
- Be detailed when completing the Sellers Disclosure Statement
- Make treatment records available to the buyer.
- Get a Free inspection prior to listing your home to avoid last-minute surprises!
- Let a professional handle your pest control needs
For more information about Arizona Real Estate Termite Pest Inspection services give us a call today. #1 Arizona WDIIR Inspection Reports. Termite Inspection Cost.