Pigeon Control Phoenix Az – Got Pigeons? Get expert help today! Bills Pest Termite Control provides humane and effective solutions to Human-Pigeon conflicts in Metro Phoenix Az. Our Pigeon Control Phoenix Az services are designed to provide immediate relief with long-term protection. Whether you have a single Pigeon, or need to prevent flocks of Pigeons from roosting (with nasty bird droppings) on large commercial buildings, we can solve your Phoenix Pigeon problems effectively and professionally. We install exclusion materials to keep birds away, and even provide pigeon trapping as a means of Phoenix area removal services.
Pigeons have become a growing problem in Phoenix Arizona. In our growing urban area Pigeons can gather in large numbers with little threat from natural predators. Consumers and Businesses spend millions of dollars yearly in eradication, trapping, prevention, maintenance and repairs caused by urban pigeon droppings and nesting activities. The demand for Pigeon Control Phoenix Az services continues to grow. Pest Elimination Phoenix.
Pigeon droppings can be highly destructive, eating into wood, plastic, vinyl and stone surfaces. Removing these droppings is both difficult and expensive. Urban pigeon nests will often block gutters and rainwater pipes, causing extensive water damage. Pigeon activity is frequently responsible for lifting roof tiles and shingles, allowing water to enter a building or structure.
Bills Pest Termite Control is a leader in Pigeon Control Phoenix Az services. We provide an array of Pigeon elimination solutions. From live chemical-free humane trapping to effective exclusion services we can tailor a program to just about every need and budget.
Pigeons in the Phoenix area can be difficult to remove. Pigeon control methods are not cookie-cutter services. Effective treatment methods can vary by the type of structure, construction style, location and needs of the customer. Consumers are best served finding a professional Pigeon Control Phoenix Az service with the experience and equipment to get the job done right. The best way to get rid of these “rats with wings” and to keep them away is to be proactive with professional level treatment methods.
Bills Pest Termite Control works closely with the experts at Bird Be Gone. Here’s what their experts recommend to solve Phoenix Area Pigeon problems.
• Stainless Steel Bird Spikes. Used the world over to get rid of urban pigeons from rooftops, parapet walls, light fixtures and other flat or curved surfaces, Bird spikes have become the preferred choice many property owners and municipalities. The spikes come in 1-, 3-, 5- and 8-inch splay widths to provide increasingly wider areas of protection—up to 10 inches wide. These rugged spiked strips feature a patented “bend-and-crush” design, which means the spikes are firmly embedded in an unbreakable UV-protected polycarbonate base. This flexible base bends a full 360 degrees, so it can easily “follow” a variety of curved mounting surfaces.
• Heavy Duty Netting. Ideal for excluding urban pigeons from overhangs and other semi-enclosed areas, this rugged netting is easy to install using professional grade installation hardware. Made of a tough UV-stabilized polyethylene mesh, industrial strength Bird Net 2000 is extremely durable, rot and waterproof, and flame resistant. The netting comes in several area sizes and colors (black, stone or white) to blend in with its background.
• Electric Flat Track Kit. Designed to “educate” urban pigeons to stay off ledges, signage, parapet walls and similar building surfaces, this low-profile, electric track produces a harmless electric shock. Lightweight and flexible, the track is easy to install—it bends 360° without compromising its electrical integrity. It’s the only electric track bird deterrent system with patented anti-arcing and glue troughs designs for improved safety and performance. Available in six colors.
• Bird Spider 360. This spindly, multi-legged device gets rid of urban pigeons and prevents them from landing on AC units, lights, signs and rooftops. Ruggedly designed for outdoor use, it features marine grade stainless steel “arms” in four leg lengths to protect diameters up to 8 feet. A PVC base allows the Spider to be easily placed wherever pigeons gather most often.
• Bird Wire. A proven urban pigeon deterrent, this post-and-wire system discourages pigeons from landing on ledges, rails, signs, rooftops, and many other curved or flat surfaces. The system, uses a wire attached to springs, which are attached to posts, walls or other fixed mounts. When pigeons land on the wire, the system causes them to wobble, zig and zag, making them feel very insecure. This quickly prompts birds to move on to another more secure landing zone.
• Solar Bird Chase Super Sonic. Urban pigeons react to the pre-recorded distress and predator calls emitted by this device and leave. Ideal for getting rid of pigeons from lofty, hard to reach areas, the device is water resistant, programmable, and comes with a built-in speaker that will cover up to an acre. Because it’s solar powered, no AC access is needed, so it can be placed wherever pigeons gather most often. The natural bird sounds will not bother customers, employees or tenants.
Other Deterrent Measures
Urban pigeons are constantly on the lookout for food and water. So, another way to ensure they stay away is to keep trash containers closed, eliminate water puddles (caused by rain or sprinklers), and discourage visitors and employees from feeding them.
If you are having a problem with Pigeon in the Phoenix area give us a call today. Our experienced service personal can provide a free on-site evaluation. For more information about Pigeon Control Phoenix Az give us a call today. Phoenix Exterminators.